This blog chronicles my travels and adventures across the U.S. and around the world!
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Did I mention...
So in about 34.5 hours, my best friend of... 18+ years and I leave on a cross country road trip to Arizona! I will be returning on a flight, while she will beginning a new life adventure there. But, until the day that I board that plane, I will be chronicling our journey on my new blog! Yes, that's right my blog, The Adventures of Nautical Jane! So, incase you care, (which I assume you do, because you're reading this), that's why this blog was created. But who knows, I might actually get into it and do it on a regular basis. After all, Nautical Jane has a very adventurous life ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are you ready for this cross country adventure? I am and I can't wait!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am Nautical Janes mom and I am so excited for both Arizona Ashley and Nauticalas they embark on their extradinary journey. Love you both
ReplyDelete