The Adventures of Nautical Jane

This blog chronicles my travels and adventures across the U.S. and around the world!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Snacks, bouncy houses, campers and bikes!

We're in NY! So many different things to see on the road! I like the bouncy house best, why won't the inflate it?

Ashley is a crazy driver... Or am I a crazy passenger? You decide!
Posted by Unknown at 6:14 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (28)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (10)
  • ►  2016 (4)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ▼  2012 (25)
    • ▼  August (25)
      • We've arrived!
      • I will call the animals with my kazoo!
      • Out of the corn and into the city!
      • Omaha! Where are you?
      • Cornfields, cornfields and more cornfields!
      • Excuse me, are you related to Catherine Zeta-Jones?
      • Hola Indiana!
      • Chicago 242 miles!
      • Off to Chicago!
      • Honey badger
      • Dinner at Jezebels Bayou!!
      • We've arrived in Cleveland... Sort of.
      • Arizona Ashley has a breakthrough...
      • Almost there!
      • Cleveland rocks!
      • Made it to PA!!
      • 43 Miles to Buffalo!
      • Snacks, bouncy houses, campers and bikes!
      • Goodbyes!
      • And we're off!
      • The car is packed!
      • Arizona Ashley Joins the blog!
      • Did I mention...
      • Packing for a road trip, the next Olympic event!
      • Let the packing begin!
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.