Sedona was beautiful, so many amazing sites. We stopped in some cute shops and then were off to Phoenix, where the temperature was a mere 114 degrees! 111 according to Ashley's car.
No posting yesterday. After 5.5 long days in the car we had to relax. We stopped by Trisha's (Ashley's sister) work and grabbed the key. We quickly unpacked the car, ate some lunch an then spent 3 hours floating in the pool. Who knew that an 89 degree pool could feel so good! I guess when the temperature outside is 114 degrees, anything is better!
We went out to dinner in Gilbert and then came back to relax and go to bed.
Today is my birthday and I am being treated like a queen. I received tons of happy birthday wishes, a funny card from my sister and the story of how I was born, (usually told to me in person by mother, this year by email! With a few new details). It's been a great morning, now off to breakfast!
P.S. We saw the actual University of Phoenix online... they do exist beyond the internet ;)





















Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl! What an amazing journey with a very special friend. You will share those memories forever. Love you. Mom
ReplyDelete